|Sweden’s Prime Minister Stefan Löfven will introduce Common Security.
Hans Dahlgren, Minister for EU Affairs and active in the secretariat of the Palme Commission will provide insights into the work of the previous Commission.
Six members of the new global high-level advisory commission will discuss the concept and its relevance for today’s challenges:
• Sharan Burrow, Secretary General ITUC
• Kumi Naidoo, Global Ambassador, Africans Rising for Justice, Peace and Dignity
• Saber Chowdhury, Member of Bangladeshi Parliament and Honorary President of Inter-Parliamentary Union
• Sean Conner, Assistant Coordinator International Peace Bureau
• Anna Fendley, Chair of the ITUC Youth Committee
• Rosaline Marbinah, OSCE Special Representative Youth and Security
Moderator: Anna Sundström, Secretary General Olof Palme International Center.