PUBLISHED ON November 24, 2021
“The line has been crossed– Zero tolerance zone for gender-based violence”.
Violence against women is increasing worldwide particularly in times of pandemic. Progressive Alliance welcomes and supports the initiative of our comrades from PES Women and invites its members to join the campaign!
Read PES Women Manifesto!: https://pes.eu/cms/att/PES%20women%20manifesto%20DONE_v3.pdf
Do you want to join us in marking the day and calling to end gender-based violence? Then you can do the following:
- Share PES Women’s manifesto and posts on social media on 25 November and in the weeks around this date.
- Use the tape to stage your own national and local actions around 25 November to raise awareness of the importance of preventing gender-based violence.
- Use the tape to decorate posters or signs, speakers tables at meetings, put it up on doors outside your HQ or even stick it to your clothes during protests.
- Create Instagram stories with our customized GIF (search #gbv, or @pes-pse)*
- Take photographs of your actions and post them on social media, tagging PES Women and using the hashtags: #StopGBV #linecrossed #OrangeTheWorld and #IDEVAW2021
- Write op-eds and press releases in your national media about the shadow pandemic in your country.